TRAINING & PLACEMENT Dept.
“Molding Engineering Acumen”
Training and Placement Cell in the institute plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute. As there are many more & more Engineering Colleges coming up, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one. Our objective is to create industry ready professionals. We train students to be techno-economic & ethically strong candidates, when they will enter in the professional world.
The Training and Placement Office has come in its inception since couple of years and is performing the following activities:-
- Arranging in plant training for students.
- To train students in aptitude, soft skills & technical knowledge.
- To motivate students for higher education and Entrepreneurship through structured training.
- To create awareness amongst the students about job definition and functions in the Industry
- Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
The objective of the T&P Cell is to look for a 100% employment of all the students therefore it follows policy of ' One Person One Job '. A candidate selected for one job is further restricted to other recruitment.
The students too have reciprocated to our efforts, and the selections percentage has been satisfactory. Maximum of the eligible students (above 60% aggregate) of 2012-13 batch have offer letters with them. As the saying goes “morning shows the day” we are pretty confident that 100% placement should be achieved very soon.
When the going gets tough, then tough get going, we have just begun our journey and as we move to the future we are optimistic that along with thorns we will have roses on our way too.