Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) engages in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, Industry-leading knowledge and practices for Information systems, to reflect the broad range of IT governance professionals that it serves. Since its inception, ISACA has become a pace-setting global organization for Information-governance, control, security and Audit proffessionals. Its IS auditing and IS control standards are followed by practitioners worldwide. Its research pin-points professional issues challenging its constituents.
ISACA Student Group
ISACA Student Group (ISG) encourages education beyond the classroom by allowing students to network and learn from each other, and connect with a supportive group of professionals. While ISGs do NOT require ISACA Student Membership, an ISG gives students the opportunity to get to know ISACA by interacting with professionals at events sponsored by the university and the local chapter. By participating in an ISG, students gain knowledge and experience that moves them ahead of the competition when they graduate.
ISACA PUNE Chapter
ISACA Pune Chapter is nonprofit public trust
established under the aegis of ISACA, US.The main objective of ISACA
Pune Chapter is to promote the education and awareness of its members
and society at large, for the improvement and development of their
capabilities relating to the auditing and management of Information Technology Governance, Security,
Control and Assurance.
Benefits of running a Student Group:
- Develop a forum for learning beyond the
- Organize fun campus events with students
from other related disciplines (accounting, business, engineering,
- Gain leadership opportunities to add to a
- Connect with local chapter professionals
- Get mentoring on career paths from
Certifications offered by ISACA:
- Contact industry leaders with job
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise
- Certified in Risk and Information System Control